ROC Filing :
What is ROC Filing?
Every company is needed to file the annual accounts and annual return as per The Companies Act, 2013 at intervals thirty days and sixty days severally from the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting. The mythical creature filing of annual accounts is ruled underneath Section 129(3), 137, of the businesses Act, 2013 browse with Rule twelve of the corporate (Accounts) Rules, 2014 and annual come is ruled underneath Section ninety-two of the businesses Act,2013 browse with Rule eleven of the businesses (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014.
The procedure of ROC Filing Annual Return:
The procedure of ROC filing annual return and annual accounts will be simply understood by the subsequent process:
1. Hold a meeting to
a. Authorize the auditor for the preparation of economic statements as per Schedule III of the businesses Act, 2013.
b. Authorize the Director or Company Secretary for preparation of Board Report and Annual come as per the businesses Act, 2013.
2. Hold another meeting for approving the draft monetary statements, Board Report and Annual come by the administrators of the corporate.
3. Conduct the Annual General Meeting of the corporate and pass the required resolutions. Please note that the monetary statements are thought-about final only if identical is approved by the shareholders at the final meeting.
Forms to be filled for ROC Filing Return:
|Name of E-form||Purpose of E-form||Attachments||Due date of filing||Applicability on Company|
|Form ADT-1||Appointment of Auditor||Appointment Letter, Confirmation Letter from Company||15 days from the conclusion of AGM||Private Company, Public Limited Companies, Listed Company, One Person Company|
|Form AOC-4 and Form AOC-4 CFS (in case of Consolidated financial statements)||Filing of Annual Accounts||Board Report along with annexures: MGT-9, AOC-2, CSR Report, Corporate Governance Report, Secretarial Audit Report etc. as per the nature of Company and financial statements||30 days from the conclusion of the AGM(In case of OPC within 180 days from the close of financial year)||Private Company, Public Limited Companies, One Person Company|
|Form AOC-4(XBRL)||Filing of Annual Accounts in XBRL mode||XML document of financials of the Company||30 days from the conclusion of the AGM||Listed companies in India and their Indian subsidiaries (or) a public company With paid-up capital >= 5 crores (or) With turnover>=100 crores|
|Form MGT-7||Filing of Annual Return||List of shareholders, debenture holders, Share Transfer, MGT-8||60 days from the conclusion of AGM||Private Company, Public Limited Companies, Listed Company, One Person Company|
|Form MGT-14||Filing of resolutions with MCA regarding Board Report and Annual Accounts||Certified true copy of the resolution||30 days from the date of Board Meeting||Public Companies and Listed Companies (Exempted for private companies)|
ROC Filing Process:
1. Download the forms from the MCA website (www.mca.gov.in) underneath:
MCA services menu ====> E-filing===> Company Forms download.
2. Fill the acceptable forms applicable of your company and fix the pdf or XML documents as per the necessity of kind } ===> Press Check form ===> Attach the Digital Signature of the Director and active skilled (if applicable; exempted for OPC and little companies) ===> currently do pre-scrutiny.
3. Get yourself registered on MCA portal as a Business User or registered user. Once obtaining registered on the portal, login together with your ID and secret.
4. Once login moves to transfer forms ===> Browse the stuffed and signed type from your system’s location.
5. Once uploading the shape, the system can mechanically generate a payment window.
You have 2 options:
Pay Later and save the challan generated and pay inside the due time
Pay exploitation net banking or debit/credit card facility at the same time and save the payment challan for future reference.
6. Once doing this whole method, you’ll be able to track the group action standing of your type underneath the MCA services menu. What you wish to try and do is simply place the SRN no. generated within the challan and you may be able to recognize whether or not your type is approved or for unfinished for approval.
Points to be unbroken in Mind whereas doing the Annual ROC Filing:
The notice of the meeting ought to be sent to any or all the administrators before seven days and acknowledgement for a similar ought to be taken.
As per Section 134 of the businesses Act, 2013 the plan, as well as consolidated plan, if any, shall be signed on behalf of the Board a minimum of by the chairwoman of the corporate wherever he’s approved by the Board or by 2 administrators out of that one shall be the administrator and therefore the Chief officer, if he’s a director within the company, the Chief money dealer and therefore the company secretary of the corporate, where they’re appointed, or within the case of a 1 Person Company, solely by one director.
As per Section one zero one of the businesses Act, 2013, a transparent twenty-one days’ notice for the final meeting shall tend to any or all the members, legal representatives of any dead person, auditor, and each director of the corporate by physical or electronic mode. The notice ought to conjointly contain the situation map of the venue of the final meeting as per help Standards and may be placed on the web site if any.
The corporate shall prepare its books of accounts and keep at its registered workplace. If the corporate chooses to position at the other place, then the corporation can file AOC-5 by passing a board resolution.
Whereas uploading the forms, care ought to be taken that the shape is that the latest version as provided on the MCA.
From the above, we will conclude that each one the businesses registered underneath the Act ought to file their annual accounts and annual come as per the provisions of the businesses Act, 2013 through MCA portal inside the prescribed fundamental quantity.